Sunday 1 August 2010

How Do You Put Your Bargains Together? The Perfect Night Out Oufits

You've arranged to go out with your girlfriends for a night on the town, what do you wear. You see your friends so often that you feel the need to buy something new but you don't want to splash the cash. Here are my tips for a versatile collection of night out outfits which don't break the bank. The first location where I go for a bargain has to be Primark. I admit that a large amount of their stock is tacky and you probably wouldn't wear 90% of it but there are some gems to be had. Such as this silver sequin mini dress (right). When it was full price it was only £19.00 but in the sale it was reduced to £5.00. It's a little out there for my normal taste but teamed with thick black tights, black accesories and some funky heels (see a later post for what heels to wear) it looks gorgeous. Last time I went in to Primark they still had the dress in so don't hesitate if you want this dress.



If silver sequin dresses aren't your cup of tea then maybe you are a black lacy leotard fan. They've been seen on celebrities and in all the glossy magazines and I think everyone should own one. My favourite is this leotard from New Look. (left) The solid black 'boobtube style' bodice is classy and the black lace sleeves and neckline and a little touch of sexy. This top cost me £12.00 and is the best lacy top I have found on the High Street. This leotard can be teamed with black shorts, leggings for a Cheryl Tweedy look or maybe a bright bold skirt.



One of my favourite colours is blue and I have two great blue skirts which are perfect for a night out. The first is this blue 'body-con' style skirt from Marks and Spencers of all people. (right) I managed to bag this bargain in a sale earlier this year and it cost me £3, yes only £3. It's tight but not clingy, it's not too short and the bandage is just right. Alternatively there is this silk blue skirt with a black elasticated waist from Oasis. It cost £15 in the sale which may seem a lot more than he £3 skirt but I've worn it so much that it's been a worthwile purchase. They can both be worn with the black lace leotard or a plain black vest whichever you feel like. I think I have a thing for blue because it's bright but not too in your face as yellow or green or red might be.
I have many more items to show you so check out my next post.
Ciao
Bargainista
xoxoxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment