Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Fashion Bargains So Far

Well I thought my first post should show my credentials and I like to think they're pretty impressive.

My biggest and best fashion bargain are my Chloe white jeans. I was on my way to London with the family and we called at Hatfield. I popped into the TK MAXX and was just browsing the clearance section when I found the jeans. They were my size, then I saw the price - 7.00. yes 7.00 for a genuine pair of Chloe jeans, retail price 200.00 +. I did have to queue for nearly an hour but it was well worth it.

Handbags are also an area which I like to bag a bargain. I have a huge Fiorelli faux snakeskin bag which was half price at 27.00 from TK MAXX. My favourite bag bargain however is an oversized Guess clutch bag, all my friends love it and it was reduced from 130.00 to 30.00 in a local department store.

UGG's are one of my true passions, I bought a beautiful pair from Bank (when they stocked them in store) for 79.00 RRP 180.00 and various others for at least half the price.

I have never bought a pair of trainers full price, I can get the Nike stylish ones or KSWISS I want for at least 20.00 off the rrp. The realms of Sports World, JJB and TK MAXX are all known locations of bargain trainers.

One of my most notable bargain trips was to Liverpool. I was actually attending a university open day but had to pop to the shops. The department store Lewis was closing down, I was unsure about whether to go in but decided it was worth a look. I was so glad I did. I bought a dress which I have worn so many times. It was a black light knitted jumper dress from Oasis. It was reduced from 35.00 to 5.00. Yes 5.00. It is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe.

I could go on and on about so many different items but for now that is all.

xoxo
Bargainista

No comments:

Post a Comment